"I smash the patriarchy!"
Female supremacism, and ideology that all women are better than men, therefore, they preach their message of hate towards all males that don't agree with them by empty threats, verbal abuse and also making them sleep on the couch for the night.
However, they're just fighting something that doesn't exist and they are already a part of society and government because of rights they got a long time ago.
Ideology of Feminism
- Oppose chivalry like men being nice to them and gentlemen like and even feign insult at harmless displays of it and oftentimes complains about them having fun and being lovey-dovey with each other.
- View traditional marriage as unacceptably "patriarchal" and complain about how they can't find anyone to take them on a date.
- Ridicule and mock other women who desire to have children or raise a family shirk traditional gender activities, like baking because they want to destroy the family dynamic for their own selfish goals.
- Support affirmative action for women. advocate for women in combat in the military just like men, and coed submarines.
- Refuse to take her husband's last name when marrying just to spite others who don't agree with them.
- Believe marriage implies "female servitude" when it is, in fact, a mutual bond they fail to realize because they want to feel more important.
- Distort historical focus onto female figures, often overshadowing important events thought you had female leaders who made a difference in society rather than whine and complain how impressed they were.
- Hate man called terms of endearment such a "sweetheart" or "dear" because they think it's a label that men ("enemy") give them to make them feel inferior.